Who we are We are all about Diving
We provide services and training in Recreational, Technical and Rebreather diving
Bubbles or Not Diving is located in Harlem, Georgia, about 25 miles west of Augusta, within the Central Savannah River Area or CSRA. We opened our doors in June 2016 with a goal of bringing SCUBA diving to the local area. Although we are new to the area, we are not new to diving. We have over 25 years of experience training divers in all aspects of recreational, technical and rebreather diving.
We are dedicated to the training and education of divers, but more importantly we enjoy bringing the thrill and adventure of the underwater world to anyone wanting to explore it. So that means we spend a lot of time in diving, if we are not at the shop, we are most likely diving in the local area or headed someplace like Florida, or some tropical island. We are dedicated to our goal of educating divers to be safe and active, to enjoy their experience where ever that may be. Let’s be honest, people dive to have fun, share an experience with friends and family, and that means you have to go diving…and that’s what we do, take people diving!
So if you’re that person who wants to do some local diving here at Lake Thurmond, or that group looking for travel to a nice tropical island or that adventurer looking to do some Cave diving in Central Florida, then we are the dive shop for you and your friends.
Stop by, check us out…at least we can talk story about some good diving…
our offers Learn more about what we do
- Beyond simply learning to scuba dive, you expand your capabilities as a diver through continued education. Bubbles or Not Diving introduces you to new underwater activities and can even help you make a career move to become a PADI Professional.
- Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, you can learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a Professional.
- Curious about technical (tec) diving, but not sure about jumping into a course? The best place to learn about all the fun gadgets and new scuba equipment available to you is at your local Dive Center.
- Rebreathers used to be only for technical diving, but not any more. You get longer no stop limits, reduced gas consumption because you reuse most of your exhaled gas, and unmatched wildlife encounters because you don’t release annoying bubbles.
- Local Diving
- Bubbles or Not Diving offers a variety of experiences from local dive tours to exotic dive travel. Diving is a social activity and, by affiliating with a PADI Dive Center or Resort, you can explore dive sites nearby or around the world with others who share your interests.
- Where will your next diving trip take you? There’s a world of underwater adventures out there waiting for you. Whether you’re interested in a long weekend at a nearby resort, a get-away on a live aboard, or traveling to an exotic destination for an extended trip, there are plenty of options to choose from.
our team Meet the people who are Bubbles or Not Diving
Bob Bennett is retired from the U.S.Army, and...
Rose currently works for the Department of the...
Dr. William “Zebulon” Belcher, Ph.D. is currently employed...
Raised in southern Louisiana, water sports were always...
John began his dive career in 2014 in...
Rob has been diving since old enough to...